Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time Flies

Hey all!

I can't believe it has been a month since I have last been here! I lot has happened! Griffin is now over 6 months. His dad and I feel like this is a pretty big deal that we have kept him alive for a whole half of a year. I can't believe how much I love my little man. He gives me so much love and joy and I hope he can feel how much I love him too. Well, I'm not going to bore you with my sappy thoughts just a little update on the past week.

I spent my very first night away from Griffin on Saturday. I was able to attend a very good friend of mine's bachlorette party. It was great to be away for a day. I think we both needed it. I must say, I had such a fabulous time with the girls, but the best part of the weekend was coming home and seeing the "I missed you mommy!" smile on Griffin's face. I don't get that smile very often.

I also started teaching dance on Monday nights. Here is the text I get from Adam as he is trying to feed Griffin some melon:

 I love it!


 Daddy reading Griffin's favorite book!

 This is the face we get everytime Griffin starts heading towards the DVD player. Already playing games with us!

 I know I'm a little biased, but I really do believe I have the cutest baby ever.

 I mean look at him!


 Had to throw in a picture of the pretty tree blossoms in the backyard!

 And finally, Griffin's faces when I blow on his hair. Heehee, I love these so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment