So for those of you who know me but at all, you know that I have a major dislike for crafts. I always have. Yarn, fabric, glue guns, scissors, beads, and on on, I have never had one tiny desire to be around them. The strangest thing happened yesterday. I found myself looking at a website. I've never been to a website like this before. I felt like I was betraying all my beliefs.
I was looking at a craft blog.
I don't know if it is me aging, becoming a mom, or what, but there I found myself. If that wasn't enough I actually went with Adam and Griffin to a craft store. Now, I have been to those many times and have enjoyed my visit, but this time was different. I bought a glue gun. I still can't believe it. Well, I have two crafts (that's really hard for me to say so let's call them projects). I have two projects I am very excited to start. So, stay tuned...
But until then, here's a picture of Griffin and I last week:

CRAFTS! YES! Wanna come to south carolina and craft with me next weekend? Love you!
ReplyDeleteI wish! I would love to go to South Carolina!
ReplyDelete